Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Started the day by having my mum tell me it was 5 mins to 7 when it was actually just 6.35....I love those stuff anyway cos it actually made me arrive in school early(can you believe that!!!)...

I told myself that I was gonna start my day right....went to the hall and sat beside Ariff and Shahril...was pretty quiet for the start of the day today as I was feeling a little tired from that early wake up call or maybe just cos I haven't been sleeping regularly lately...

After the national anthem was over and everything, my head automatically scanned my surroundings for that 'girl'...I prefer to call her 'lady' now...DAMN!!!...Where is she???...ok nvm..I told myself that she was just late and she'll be here any moment...Then cam Malay, the period before recess and she still wasn't here...Darn it!!!

Btw guys I think I'm crazy cos everytime don't get to see her, I miss her but when she's there, I don't say anything...I'm like 'high' on her...I'm really freaking MISSING her right now....It's like her presence is really the cure for my insecurities.

I MISS HER LIKE HELL RIGHT NOW!!!!

(Not really like hell as in the place for demons but ...arghh...u should get it..)

Anyways my day was terrific today as I had my iconnexion password reset today...YAY!!!
I listened to music all the way during F&N!!!
I completed my Malay assignment in class on time !!!
I had a great meal during recess!!!
There was no Chemistry(no messing with my brain today...)
I finally realized how Math was gonna impact me in terms of the big 'O'
English was like 3 free periods all the way..haha(GREAT!!!)
I formed a new alliance today in class...haha
And I returned home like really late sia!!!(WOOHOO!!!)

But it's not perfect as the 'lady' wasn't there....that's like really one huge downturn!!!

I MISS YOU!!!

gonna call her!!!miss her voice too!!!